ICICI Securities (I-Sec), one of India’s largest brokerage house with approximately five million customers, has recently launched ‘ICICIdirect Neo’ – a zero brokerage plan. This is one-of-its-kind plan targeted at traders, offering unlimited trading with zero brokerage on all Futures trades and flat Rs. 20 per order for Margin and Options trades.
“This plan, with zero brokerage on all Futures trades, and a flat Rs.20 per order brokerage on Margin and Options trades, is tailor-made for them and will aid in their quest for maximizing profits. It’s very strong proposition for the trading community who can enjoy the combination of low cost, robust platform, and strong analytics tools,” says MD & CEO, ICICI Securities Mr. Vijay Chandok.
ICICIdirect Neo customers will get host of additional distinctive features like:
- Instant liquidity, where customers get cash within 30 minutes of selling stocks as per their chosen plan
- Access to ICICIdirect’s award winning research with over 300 companies under fundamental coverage
- Access to One-Click Portfolios – baskets of research curated theme-based (fundamental or technical or a combination of both) stocks or MFs
- Access to proprietary and third party trading tools to get the best out of any market situations
- Margin Trading Funding (MTF) at an interest rate of just 8.9% per annum, as per chosen plan
ICICI Securities Limited (I-Sec) is a subsidiary of ICICI Bank Ltd. The company began its operation in May 1995.